List Achive Search Engine

Humberto Gonzalez aztecred92@hotmail.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:37:12 -0500

From: "Ray Sta-Juana" <ray21578@earthlink.net>
> I type in "turbo, owner-se-r-reflective" Barely 1/4 of the whole search
had anything to  > do with turbos. What gives? Is it me?

Ray,

It's you. The search function works just fine. Your search term of "turbo"
is too broad. One word searches are rarely going to give you the result you
are looking for. Try using a few more terms to narrow your search. You
mentioned !/4 mile times, T-28, hybrid, streetable boost and sniffter test
as important conciderations in your post. Use two or three of these terms in
combination with "turbo" and you should see the results of your search
narrowed down considerably.

Humberto Gonzalez
aztecred92