ITS versus INCON

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:26:19 -0500

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 02:53:15PM -0500, Jason Garrett Young wrote:

> just ordered GT3037  (technically the GTBB37)  It's shipping today.

According to whom?  I'm a monkey, but I've never seen it called
anything else.  I'm not calling you or anyone else a liar, I just want
to know. :)

> I will be running this on the Gti-r manifold.

PICTURES, PLEASE!!! :D

> p.s. I now have a Gti-r manifold flanged for a t3/t04e hybrid with a flange

Okay, so that means you have two manifolds; one with a T3 flange and an
external wastegate (for the now-cancelled hybrid) and one with the T25
flange with an external wastegate (for your new HKS turbo), right?  The
T3/X is for sale, the T25/X is not. :)

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |