INCON turbo

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:37:41 -0500

Rob Cadle suggested buying a GT3037 from them.

As usual, all the turbo places are pissing me off.  I have waited 6 weeks
for my turbo, that I have already paid for from ITS (let's just say over
$1k)

I am thinking about just requiring my money back and buying another one.  I
really don't understand places.  I mean, if you can't deliver in a suitable
time, let a brotha know.  "we are still waiting on the wheel"  Well, Mr.
Young's credit card was charged a LONG time ago.

any way, does anyone have their phone number?  their website is:  "Sorry,
this site is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back later."

Jason want turbo now.