First Question

Gregg,Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:44:56 -0500

First few mods your gonna want are not water injections thats for super high
hp
applications.. Ive driven in and help build 400HP SR20S and BSERIES honda
engines without this.. First your gonna wat to get the car breathing better.
Start
with a 2.5 or 3 inch downpipe then 3 inch exhaust. Thats the best bang for
your
buck turbo upgrade. Starion cooler will do if you dont have alot of money to
play
with its good to 250HP or so..  The greddy intake manifold is for the RWD
SR20
so i dont think that will work. Stock intake manifold is fine for now My
friend ran 9's
in the 1/4 with stock manifold. ( james farrer worlds fastest sentra ) Next
you will either
want upgraded fuel ( bigger injectors + a fuel pump ) you can go the MSD
50lb setup
and 300ZX TT pump or a walbro 255lph. Also you may want to have a muffler
shop
make you some solid intercooler piping if you havent done so already. All
this + say a manual
or electronic boost controller and youll push close to 225 - 275 HP
depending on how muhc
boost you dial in. I would say 14Psi would not be out of the question wth
that t25.

Daryl G
98 Sentra SE w/vlsd + mods

From: <svanhook5@comcast.net>