First Question

svanhook5@comcast.net svanhook5@comcast.net
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:53:43 -0500

Yes Actually I did get the cooling problem sorted out. It was a poor
radiator. I got a Nismo radiator and it runs like a champ now. I was
thinking about getting the erl Aquamist system. It will lower my intake
temps by about 70-90 degrees!!!!WoW!!
Apparently they stop detonation for quite a while. With the colder intake
temp I should automatically get around 10 extra hp Plus it allows me to
increase boost to about 14 with no repercutions(meaning detonation) Also the
system supposedly helps clean the valves. Mike Kojima says that it is like
running race gas all the time. There is a lot more information on
www.aquamist.com you might find it interesting. You are right though I do
need to fix that damn 2inch down pipe that jerk at midas put on. I am still
running the stock cat also. Upgrading that should help as well. I am
thinking that after all these new mods I should at least be pushing 215-220.
I did not know that you were on this list. good to hear from you. I am
amazed that you remembered the details of my cooling problem.
Thanks for your suggestions,
Shane Van Hook