B15 Spring Rates

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:31:40 -0500

Okay, so I may have asked this before, and I'll probably ask again in a
few more months, but does anyone know what the spring rates are on the
various B15s?  I'm especially curious about the SE, SE/PP, SE-R, and
Spec-V rates.  I have a compiled list of the aftermarket rates, and I
(among lots and lots of others) would like to know exactly what's
happening when we "upgrade" our springs.  I know that the Spec-V is
supposed to have astronomical rates, but we want to know *how*
astronomical.  Here's what we have so far:

  http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24010

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |