Please Help with tranny fluid and filler plug

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:34:59 -0500

Cuz he likes motul.  I like amsoil.  The next guy likes redline.  The guy after
that still swears by ford fluids.  So much of having the "right fluids" is
wrong.  The right fluids never come from the same company every time.  Over the
years fluids change.  Thats a good thing.  You can either drive your self crazy
trying to find the "right fluid" or just buy what youve liked in the past.

thats my crazy story and im sticking too it
-sean  (with amsoil)    :)