S3 cam install prep

Gregg,Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:15:42 -0500

Rays just not a good talker :) lol j/k you have to know what u can
say and what you cant say and how dealerships work.. I had my
sentras tranny replaced under warranty after i blew up third gear
and my car had all my mods on it.. INCLUDING a short shifter
I just swapped in the stock clutch.. this was at 49K miles too and
james farrer grenaded his 99 Max motor on NOS and got a full engine
replacement warranty.

Daryl G
98 Sentra SE w/vlsd + mods