S3 cam install prep

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:55:14 -0500

George Roffe wrote:

> Do you know this for certain?
> Could it perhaps because the dealer believed he over-revved?

Yes. They told me flat out when they called that they weren't
going to cover it because of the aftermarket parts.

It wasn't until I went back and threw the law in their face that
they changed their story and said oh no it was over-revved.  I
can't say for certain had the header and CAI not been on there
that they would have covered it but my thoughts lead to they
would have.

Oh how I wish I taped all my calls.  It would have helped in
many situations so far.  I can't count on my fingers how many
vendors I've dealt with at work that have flat out lied to me
on the phone.  Then claimed they never said it.

Again YMMV.

RK