148 WHP w/o cams (WAS: Drag Strip Times)

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:37:38 -0500

Friend of mine Serban pushed out 146.1HP at the wheels with a HS wet setup-
not a CAI, Pace Setter headers and some cheapo exhaust with pullies. On a
JDM Primera 9.5:1 motor. I made 146.6 HP to the wheels with HS CAI, HS Gen3
and Greddy Catback on my OE motor. 158WHP with UD pullies, Catco cat, JUN
ultralight flywheel, JWT ECU. I also have my own home brewed intake manifold
on the engine. It still HAD stock cams in it. May that engine reset in
peace.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R every bolt on JDM swap 97 SR20 powered highport.
01 Max over 210WHP NA. 14.2 time slips.