Help!! Asap

Jorge jorger81@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 21:06:35 -0500

Hey list,

    Well, I finally finished installing my tranny. I put in an ACT HD PP
with OEM disk and OEM throw out bearing. Everything went fine and dandy
until it came time to adjust the cable on my clutch. I adjusted it all the
way back even with out the lock nut and the damn clutch still disengages
almost at the the very top. This clutch cable that I have is the cable that
the car had originally, I have yet to replace it. Is there anything that I
could do to get the clutch to disengage lower? I really need this car to be
done by the end of this weekend. TIA