Please Help with tranny fluid and filler plug

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:01:14 -0500

 Also, someone sent me a message saying that their using motul 300 without
any
> problems ... go for it - It's API GL5, just so you know, and it's
supposed to
> chew our synchros, but I'm sure you know that already..

I'm starting to have problems. I've had the motul 300 in for a little over
a year and it's starting to wear bad. Shifting is very poor now. I'm going
to take it out and get the best redline. Which one do you guys recommend
mtl or mt-90?  Joel

--- Joel & Viola Armstrong
    Walk by Faith not by Sight
--- yesous2@earthlink.net