crystal clear corners w/stock b14 headlights

Jeff Bogart jbog00@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:58:16 -0500

In the Feb 02 issue of NPM there is an installation
article about how to install Matrix Racing Projector
Headlights and Asian market crystal clear corners.
The article says that there is a way to make these
corners work with stock b14 headlights.  Does anyone
know how to do this?  I can MAKE it work, but there is
a gap on the fender side, and I question the security
of the way it would be mounted (using glue and
re-drilling the top screw hole).  Any suggetions or
firsthand knowledge?

Thanks

Jeff B