JDM Manifold q's

Steve Obert obert@snet.net
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:38:14 -0500

Yes, it does bolt up... the flange is the same and the pipe sizes are the
same. Problem is the manifold is longer and the o2 sensor is in the downpipe
not the manifold. I have a manifold and most of the pieces, I just haven't
gotten around to building the pipe yet.
The manifold is a real nice piece, it appears to be stainless steel.  I did
cleanup the connector and pipe merge inside the manifold.

Word on this list is that it should be worth about 5hp or so.

If you want a picture, let me know.