Please Help with tranny fluid and filler plug

gtirsentra@earthlink.net gtirsentra@earthlink.net
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:53:27 -0500

Hi I was curious what gear oil you guys recommend for my 92 classic? I am
running redline and I am not satisfied with it. My switches leak real bad,
I have done All I can to try and seal them and somehow it just finds a new
place to leak from..I was reading the archives and Mike K likes
Motul..Where can I buy this Motul and what is the exact product to look
for? Any suggestions would be great..Also I had to fill the tranny through
the vent tube on top, Becuase the whoever had the car before tightened the
filler plug to tight and I cannot get tight out..Please help how do i get
it it out..

jon
92 classic
2001 sentra se PP