non se-r: G20.net, and Mr. Joe, aka, Jay Stewart

Matt Hunt mhunt@ecin.net
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:49:55 -0500

I had these domains under my control. A few days ago someone who
should've been more responsible screwed me by losing all my data. When I
attempted to use an older backup, I found that it was corrupt. As a
result, my ability to host various sites, including g20.net (the site
and DNS) and sr20deforum.com (DNS) was affected. The sr20deforum.com
address is no longer under my control, the DNS servers associated with
it are in the process of being switched. The same goes for g20.net.

I've lost a great deal of sleep, time, credibility, money, and clients
in the last 3 days. Things like this can happen, so be patient because
there are people busting their ass to fix the mistakes and stupidity of
others.

Matt