Anyone Parting Out a Classic?

Scott Herstad shersta@ilstu.edu
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:25:58 -0500

Hello List,
    I need two items.
    The first is a trim piece. It's the approx. 3/8" wide strip of black
rubber molding that runs along the outside fender lip on the B13s. I'm
missing the strip that attaches to the rear, pass. fender (although I
imagine that the trim piece from the driver's side rear fender would
work as well). I believe the se-r is the only model that has this trim
piece. I've checked with a few dealers (including Courtesy), and it
doesn't show up on their fiche (not that anyone uses microfiche anymore,
but you know what I mean).
    The second item is a lens. It's the small red lens for the parking
light on the side of the rear bumper (mine's busted on the driver's
side, though I assume that the right and left are interchangable). The
local yard didn't have any, and dealers will only sell the whole parking
light assembly.
    Does anyone have a junked B13 se-r who would be willing to sell me
these parts? Thanks.

Scott H.
93 classic w/ missing pieces