Taxi!!!!

David . recchio49@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:51:47 -0500

A couple weeks ago my girlfriend & I vistited the city of San Cristobal de
las Casa in the rural mountains of Chiapas, Mexico.  Chiapas is Mexico's
southern most state, bordering Guatemala.  When we arrived, I was very
surprised to see a huge number of 1991-1994 vintage Sentras (or Tsurus, as
they are labled down there) prowling the streets as taxis.  The Tsurus WAY
outnumbered any other taxi vehicle, and were probably the most common
vehicle on the road period. None were SE-R's, unfortunately.  I was
expecting the VW beetle to fill this role, but there were relatively few of
them.

Just thought I'd mention it... ;-)

Dan