Turbo Dodges

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:50:47 -0500

HERE HERE.

I will say I know someone who has a great charger ... he spent maybe 15k, fully
restored it and turned it into a NA monster, dropping in a balanced 440 and a
4-speed.

I won't go to far into what he did to it, but suffice to say it's stroked (to
what I don't remember), and he said he had the crank balanced with mercury..
He put like 4k into the engine, slapped a new ignition, with new rods/10.25:1
compression - nothing's stock on it - 4 wheel disc, tight suspension.  I
*think* he puts down 10's with nitrous, not sure though, and he hasn't had a
lot of time to race it (works a lot/has a kid).

Oh well, other than his Charger, I still hate MOPAR - although the motor's
wicked solid.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.