Thanks for the tips on the front seal, Need a a/c compressor

Jay Stewart jay@nx2k.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:24:07 -0500

>My SE-R had a new POS aftermarket compressor

In every case I have found so far with any noisy Nissan compressor, they
have a bearing that fails. It is fairly cheap and easy to change, takes
me about 30 minutes, and the same bearing goes in late model Maximas,
B14's with R134A, B13's with R12, P10 with R134A, P10 with R12, you name
it. Search the archives, I put the bearing part numbers in there. You
can also steal the bearing from a locked up or otherwise fouled out
Nissan compressor, which are fairly common in junkyards and such.

-Jay