Thanks for the tips on the front seal, Need a a/c compressor

Steve juketech@swbell.net
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:04:07 -0500

Hey again, My SE-R had a new POS aftermarket compressor on it when I got it,
It sounds like crap even with the a/c serviced and charged right. Only good
thing about 134, Is it is alot cheaper than 12. So, anyone want to part with a
compressor for a 94 SE-R? My friends interchange book shows it to be 94 only I
guess because of it being 134 insted of 12...Oh, I am trying to get a good
used Nissan compressor, Or I will break down and get a reman from the dealer.
You guys are the best!

Steve
94 SE-R