Uh oh

davidpertuz@mindspring.com davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:24:16 -0500

>Sounds like it is going to be super
>expensive!! Especially with only 2000 coming >(between U.S. and canada), the
>chances of running into one of these
>is slim.  Can we say huge dealer
>markup, if you can get your hands on

Yummy-looking car, but I wiiiiiish it were
a wagon! Then it'd be mighty appealing. but
as lee suggested it will prolly be ~20k, as
a natty asp MP3 was, what, 17 or so? Plus
the markup. I think it would really give an
SE-R a run for 17k, but not at 20k. But...
as they're only importing 2000, they
shouldn't have any trouble selling tham at
that price.

If the new SE-R were at least a hatchback I
probably wouldn't even consider buying any-
thing else. I love it but I'm not sure I want
another impractical sedan.

david