240 guys - where are they?

BodyArt27@aol.com BodyArt27@aol.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:36:07 -0500

check out freshalloy.com - there is a 240 section -
http://forums.freshalloy.com

I met a 240 guy at Courtesy this weekend. He told me about the forum above. I
noticed Dave Coleman (of SCC) and a guy from Motorex are moderators. You guys
probably new that already ;). The 240 guy might show up for the Texas Rally
Saturday at Throttle Position Motorsports. He has a white convertible - I
guess that is pretty rare - one of the last convertibles from Nissan to the
US!

~shell
watching the clouds trying to figure out how he is going to get the last
minute detail job done before Saturday's Texas Rally - it looks like rain
today in Dallas! :(