Newbie question

Brian Jones jonesbri@cfl.rr.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:01:14 -0500

> Our injectors are pretty loud.  They sound like valves that need to be
> adjusted.  How loud are these ticking noises?  Compare the loudness to
> something so that we know exactly how loud it is.

I too, was wondering about that "clacking" this morning.  For me it
Clacks about every .5 seconds for 3 seconds, then stops for 1, then
Starts up again...and goes over and over...its...resonably loud..
Like you can definitely hear it with the hood closed, and you
Standing next to the car...even louder with the hood open :)

-Brian Jones
93.5 G