Garret T3?

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:58:55 -0500

Okay, I found a turbo in a junkyard - hearsay claims it's a T3, and was
probably never abused ... it came off a chrysler 2.2L from 1984.
Turbine shaft *seems* tight, turns with a little pressure, by hand.  I
can get a hold of it for the low, low price of $200.  Okay, I looked at
the Garret (made in USA) little plate on it and it has a few numbers on
it.

The largest number is NF0617, then there's 2 smaller ones, barely
visible:  4105794 and 466298-4.  Can anyone tell me what this thing is,
and whether or not it'd be decent for my SR20DE?

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.