Drop w/ AGXs and stock springs

Brian Kokoska bkoko001@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:10:34 -0500

Chris,
I have AGXs and stock springs on my B13.
Unfortunately I did not measure the height before
swapping struts but I can tell you that there was no
noticeable difference in ride height; it just firmed
up.  The lowest settings (1 front and 1 rear) are a
little stiffer than OEM struts and the highest
settings (4 front and 8 rear) are super stiff.  If you
really want to know the ride height let me know; I
guess I could walk my fat ass out there and measure.
Brian
92 SE-R w/mods
Chris wrote:
"I never did get an answer on whether the AGX's drop
the car or not, but I
had more people speculate that they don't lower it
than ones who think they
do. Does anyone out there have a B13 SE-R with stock
springs and AGX's? If..."