Bluebird t25 DET kit on DE

Dustin Buell drivenprimera@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 02:06:21 -0500

--- mike kojima <choaderboy2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Have you tried adjusting the cam timing with S4's
> yet?

> Mike

nope...it seems like an great idea, but i have no
experience with tuning them....i also lack a dyno.
this is not my personal car, rather a buddy of mine.
he at one point had them, but sold them because he
found no one in the area that tunes them.  hell, his
car dynod 220 and 200 lb/ft.  the torq curve is flat
as hell beginning at 1900 to redline.  i can't recall
the peak hp at RPM.  it moves.  is this something i
can do myself, tuning the cams?  any online resources
that i can read up on.  i would love to be able to do
this.  what kind of wheel HP can i get, or is it
mostly for drivability sake?  also, have you done or
know of any back to back s3 DET vs S4 DET dyno runs?
i would kill for that info and have yet to find any.

TIA,

dustin