Inifiniti's newest model =)

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:11:14 -0500

> The G35 coupe looks amazingly like the Z...wasn't it suppose to be a
> "Skyline?"

Well, the G35 basically IS a Z.  Same platform... same motor... probably very
similar suspension setups...  maybe different wheelbases and tracks... I really
like the G35 coupe though, a lot better than the Z as far as looks go.  Not
sure how the performance will compare though.  My guess is that the G35 coupe
will be tuned about the same as the touring model of the Z as far as the
suspension goes.  I'm thinking the track version of the Z would probably have a
good handling advantage and the bigger brakes.  BUT, I'm thinking you could
swap over those big Brembos from the Z to the G35.  Yeah, I REALLY like the G35
coupe..... maybe in 3 years... but do I want a more high performance car or a
more luxury car.... or just buy a used 240 and mod the crap outta it... hmm...
well, no point in thinking about it now!

Khiem