overheating?

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:29:00 -0500

W. and Chris

ok, I can't bite my tongue anymore.

1.  What the heck do you guys mean by "one hot one cold"?
Do you mean that the one on the pass. is warmer than the drivers side?  If
so, think about that for a moment.  Then think about what a radiator
actually does.

2.  Do you 2 actually mean that the hose is cold?  If so, and I only assume
that you are letting the car warm up before you are testing this, how in the
heck is the hose "cold"?  I mean, it's in a warm engine bay.

I am totally baffled by what you guys are implying/trying to say.