Bluebird t25 DET kit on DE

Dustin Buell drivenprimera@yahoo.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 02:22:22 -0500

a most excellent way to go...fast spool up time, good
low end, crazy midrange, but that top end leaves
something to be desired.  s4's would go excellent.
they will open your top end way up.  then a 3 inch
exhaust, some pulleys, clutch, and motor mounts.  with
this setup you should be able to pull down 220 to the
wheels.  only pain in the ass is taking your pans off
to tap for the oil return.  you also have to splice
some coolant lines from under that manifold.  easy.

dustin