Anyone know how to program in Visual Basics 6.0 and wanna make $50?

Sabri Fattah boostinb13@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:03:51 -0500

Okay guys, since im not an computer engineering major anymore, my Visual
Basics class is no longer important to me. but like i have a project. If
anyone wants to due this project ill and get it workin 100% ill give em $50.
i got half the code already.

I have to make something similiar to Word (but nowhere nearly as intense or
hardcore). Its due by the 18th. any takers or am i screwed with an not so
cool grade in this class?

Im honest and good with my money so i wont rip u off. Youll recieve it
through paypal or money order in the mail. thanks guys

Sabri Fattah