Spec V for sale

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:09:50 -0500

>From: "Fletcher Moon" <fmoon@sport.rr.com>
>Subject: Spec V Sport package

>Please excuse my ignorance, but would somebody explain to me just what is a
>Spec V sport package.Could not find it on Nissans web site as an option or
>accessory.Thanks.

>Fletch
>The ancient one.
>Spec V Superblack

Nissan marketing in Canada and USA differ slightly.
The Sport Package is how they offer this in Canada
The package includes:
Power sliding glass sunroof with tilt feature
9 speaker Rockford Fosgate-powered AM/FM/CD audio system (300-watt)
Anti-theft system
Immobilizer Key System
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
Partial split fold-down rear seat

See:
http://www.nissan.ca/eng/cars/sentra/price_02.html

and:
http://www.nissan.ca/eng/cars/sentra/features.html

My Spec V also has the ABS package and every option EXCEPT automatic
transmission.]
Includes block heater too.
I am also including the extra 4 Continental tires I have.
I also had the dealer install some PIAA amber (real) fog lights, and adjust
the switch so they may be turned on/off on any headlight position.
And we added a Jim Wolf POP charger intake.

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

Ask me about the UP1500 Alpha - Full systems from $3,500!