Grassroots mag

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:15:59 -0500

<jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com> wrote:
> ........... SE-R rear axle assembly and
> > an Altima final drive ratio. It will be unbeatable
> > then.

> Mike Jez, quit using Mike K.'s computer

It has a big case Lucino N-1/N15 transmission, hence
the Altima final drive gears will fit in it. A B15
SE-R's rear axle has a torsion tube that is 28mm vs
26mm of a older SE.  The wall thickness of the tube is
6mm vs the SE's 3.3 mm.  This is the main reason why a
SE-R rotates much better than a SE.

> Who owns it?  What do you mean.......they took it?
> or the adjusted things?
> that's odd that they would adjust things

Nissan North America ownes the car, Steve Mitchell and
I built it.  They adjusted the car without asking us.
We noticed that the car handled very badly when we got
it back and when we checked, it had 1" of toe out!

Mike