Spec V Sport for sale

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:44:45 -0500

Well, I talked with my local Nissan dealer today, and asked if I could
place an advance order for a 350Z.
So, long story made short is that I should get my "Z" in late July.

I am going on holidays in the beginning of July, so I want to sell my Spec
V before then.

For Sale:
2002 SE-R Spec V
3,179 km.
Red in colour
Sport Package
All options
Original Continental tires with 30 miles on them
New Pirelli P7000 all weather ZR rated tires with 2,000 miles on them
Jim Wolf POP intake/filter installed.
Mobil 1 oil installed by dealership at 1,600 mile first service.
One of only 155 Spec V with Sport Package shipped to date!
No marks, scratches or dents.

Asking $16,590
NO sales taxes!
Prefer to sell at end of next month, but will entertain offers before then

Ta!

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

Ask me about the UP1500 Alpha - Full systems from $3,500!