The de-t beast is alive!

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:44:10 -0500

Hi all.  Got the pulsar de-t running last night!  Took it out for a quick
test drive at 12:30am.  Sure that had to piss off my neighbors.  Damn this
car pulls hard!
As of now i don't have ANY exhuast on it and it cuts out when you stomp on
the gas.  Is this normal?  I don't have even a down pipe so what i'm
thinking is it's the O2 sensor not getting the right signal to the computer
and then that causes the injectors to cut out.  Is this right?
Could it be something else?!!
I have a small oil leak somewhere on the turbo.  I think it could be a
lose/bad fitting on the oil feed to the turbo.  Anyone have this problem?
It also back fires when i let off the gas pretty bad too.  What's with that?
But hell my fifth gear is back and everything else is working.
I owe a huge thanks to this list-jay stewart-star bucks cappocino drinking
stephen attwood-john ? -jay whitley - george roffe- jason gharrett young-and
God for giving me the the ability do this project in the first place.
I'm sure there's plenty of people i'm forgetting-but thanks to them too!
I still have to put the front bumper/fasica on and work out all the bugs in
it.
The vettes in this town will think twice about picking on sentras from now
on!  I'll have some pics up along with install notes in about a week once i
get everything back together and working properly.
Brent
91 se-Rt
90 TTz feeling a little left out
01 dakota V8