Short Shifters

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:28:08 -0500

Over the last year, I have been led to believe that
the SMC Short Shifter is the best options for my
Sentra.  But I have heard that the B&M unit is also a
great if not better replacement.  But I was reading
Kojimo's Garage on Sentra.net and it mentioned that
the Pacesetter and the SMC were almost duplicate.  Has
this changed since this writing?  If it is worth it I
will save up to get the B&M or SMC, but if it is not,
my budget would rather get the PaceSetter.  So which
is the better product?  With all of the Posts in the
past on various Forums, I am confused.

Thanks

Jason