My toasted engine

Tim Rogers timrogers@charter.net
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:51:30 -0500

Darth Roffe wrote:
> I would just like to say I had *nothing* to do with this.  I drove and
> instructed in several cars that did not self destruct *and* I was in
> another car at the time and didn't even know what happened.

> It wasn't me. :-)

Yes, but earlier in the day, you had looked at the car twice, plus once the
night before!
Don't try to get out of this one Roffe!  We know that your evil ju-ju has
farther ranging powers than you would like us to know.
Heck, I e-mailed you twice last night and now I can't get my ECU to run the
fuel pump on my race car!

Err, Geo or anyone...  Do you have any ideas on this one?  The pump is good,
the fuses and relays are all good, I can run the pump if I hot wire it.  Are
there any grounds that I might have missed that are inside the cabin of a B13?
I have been gutting the car for roll cage installation and I wonder if I may
have missed connecting something back up...

Tim Rogers
-'93 NX2000 T-top
-'91 NX2000 SCCA ITS racer-to-be
-'75 Silverado tow vehicle