Local Drag Race (long but good content)

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:26:28 -0500

Good one Ray. I saw one of those Shadow V6s on the dyno ones they put down
119HP with a 2.5" exhaust and a K&N cone filter to the wheels. Stock they
have 141HP. Did the guy show U his engine at all ? They used to come with a
Turbo 4 banger and can be made really quick for really cheap. I see em run
12s at the Great Lakes Drag-a-way. I went racing at Great Lakes yesterday in
my Maxima- the SE-R is down till I get my IC from Isuzu ( truck cooler). I
saw one new Spec V run a 16.4 !! There where like 4-5 SE-Rs there total, I
was in my black Max with steel wheels on it, my best effort was 14.2@100MPH
in my stock looking VQ30 Max with just bolt ons. I need a clutch big
time...anyone on the list got some hookups on ACTs ?
Mike Jez
93 SE-R almost finished
01 Max good clutch but fiancee fried it loong time ago and its never been
the same again.