K&N Drop In filter

Steve juketech@swbell.net
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:27:57 -0500

  Hi all, I bought a K&N drop in today at Auto Zone for $36.50, Figured it was
worth it. While I was putting it in I went ahead and removed my intake
silencer just for the heck of it. Has anyone modified the stock airbox? If so
what did you do? Got the 94 running pretty good today did a few things that
seemed to help it alot, Set timing to 17~, New fuel filter, reground the MAF,
New NGK's, K&N, Cleaned the TB and EGR. Now she seems to run like it should, I
don't have to tell you guys how sweet a SR20DE sounds at 7500 RPM's. Anybody
got any more ideas for little stuff to do? Thanks for your time,

  Steve