Bought another SE-R... Finally

Steve juketech@swbell.net
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:07:26 -0600

Hi all, I bought a 94 SE-R today, black with 82k no ABS, has air, roof, cruise
gave $2300 for it from a lot that  didnt know that it was a SE-R, they had it
priced as a XE. Anyways, This replaces my 91 that I sold in 98 and regreted it
ever since. Clean all around car but I need some opinons, the car runs better
than my 91 ever did as far as how smooth it is, no bucking, etc. I really dont
feel like it pulls as hard as my 91 did, I know that the intake manifold and
exhaust cam are different, but it just almost reminds me of a V-Tec in the way
it "switches" at 5800 rpms. Night and day difference there. Tommorow I will
advance the timing to 15-16 degrees and remove the exhaust resonator, any
other cheap/free hp you guys can think of? Well, thanks for your time!

Steve