Hot Shot Turbo kits

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:09:35 -0600

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 11:46:55AM -0600, Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) wrote:

> There has been no extensive dyno testing of it that I know of. We are spoiled,
> we want dyno numbers.

Aren't we?!?!  It's very easy to forget how fortunate we are to belong
to a community that's not only knowledgable but open with their
information.  I had a conversation with a guy who runs a speed shop not
two weeks ago; he seems to think that a 2.25" exhaust system should be
more than adequate for a Maxima with a 3.0l V6 (!!!).

> I doubt that. Hotshot and "customer service" don't belong in the same
> sentence.

But how do they compare to F-Max? ;)

> >I think the kit includes everything and comes with a t3 turbo.

> And that is your problem. Who the heck uses a T3 turbo any more? It's not very

The new kits are a T31/T04E hybrid just like the F-Max.  The exhaust
manifold is also better than Lew's, IIRC.  Seems like HS makes a lot of
interesting parts like P10/DET conversion piping kits...they deserve mad
props for trying. :)

--
-=|JP|=-              Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |