(no subject)

Chris Argo insaneser@hotmail.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 07:56:25 -0600

I have the type r bov and i did not cut any coils out of it . what does this
	do and is it recommended . the type r bov makes a totally different sound
	then the type s  bov. i am only using one port the top i have run up to 19
	psi and it seems to hold fine , should it not open as soon as it notices
	vaccum ??
	i left my fpr vaccum line alone , i drilled 2 holes in the intake manifold
	and tapped them and put 1/4npt fitting to a 90deg 5/16 barb
	i have boost gauge and boost controller ref and bov all tee'd into one of
	those and the wastegate going to the boost controller box then out to the
	other both are about 2" from the throttle plate .