Gasoline prices... might work

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 06:47:59 -0600

I am tired and scanning e-mails.  What I got at a
glance is that this mailing (as annoying as these
things can get), is that we should Boycott particular
Gas Stations.  In my case I kind of do.  Every station
I pass, I make a mental note of how much that station
costs.  I always time my fill ups around a Costco.
They are the cheapest Stations in the Northwest that I
have been able to find.  Sometimes I will find a
fluke, but rarely.  I also have one Chevron I am
willing to go to ONLY if I am on "E" and messed up my
timing for the Tacoma Costco.

Good luck

Jason