F-Max Stage IV dyno

Aaron LaBeau amlabeau@csusm.edu
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:40:34 -0600

From: "Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta)" <Joe.Stewart@cox.com>

>Good numbers!

I was pleased.  I think this is just the tip of the possibilities with this
setup.  The numbers while good, don't really do the setup justice.  The car
feels like it has a big motor or two small turbo's it's really amazing how
linear the power delivery is.

I'm fortunate to have the help of many smart people with this project.  As
we experiment I think we should be able to get a lot more power.

>>After some tuning I think 400 hp + should be pretty easy to reach.

>Tuning??? The horror! How do you do that? I thought the JWT stuff did not
>require tuning?

Well I'm basically starting from the ground up (new manifold, 72lb
injectors, new turbo) with this project.  So, I'm experiencing some of the
growing pains of trying something different.  I've been really happy with
the customer service I've received from JWT; they have provided a lot of
after hours time helping me get this project running.

Aaron