WTB: Quaife diff & Power Slot rotors

? ?" <grailer@yifan.net
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:03:50 -0600

Greetings. I've search the archives & SE-R sites, but haven't seen a good
recommendation for an SE-R-friendly place from which to buy a Quaife ATB
Differential and Power Slot (not cross-drilled) AD22VF front rotors. I'm not
sold on the Power Slot rotors, but would like cad-plated rotors to help fight
off rust.

There are a number of places listed on the web which sell these items, but I'd
rather spend my money with a company that supports the community.

Any suggestions?

Carson M. Hanrahan                        '91 Classic w/the usual stuff
"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss