ADDCO Swaybar?

Linus Hong lhong@ybust.edu.cn
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:49:17 -0600

Hey All,
Was thumbing through the Summitracing catalog while I
was in "The office".  I came accross the addco
swaybars.  They seem to list a rear one for the Sentra
(b13).  Anyone have this?  Anyone know about this?  I
also noticed that they only sell the rear one.  I was
reading back in some archives and got the impression
that the rear sway bar makes most of the difference
anyways.  Any feedback would be great.  Maybe i will
get my hands on this if the feedback sounds promising.

-Linus
94 classic
(K&N drop-in with hacked airbox 19* timing more ghetto
mods on the way!)