please read: two topics

Steven Papatrefon thepep@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:20:56 -0600

> ok first off i think i got screwed on a over the
> internet buy, it happened on se-r.net and it cost me
> $163, it was for a jwt fuel rail, the guy said he sent
> it on friday march 15 and said it should arrive on
> the following thursday, since i sent a money order can
> i do anything about it?

Well, first of all how did he mail it?  If UPS or FedEx, there will be a
tracking number.  Get it.  Second, if he sent it USPS, did you pay for
insurance on it or for a tracking number?  If so, there will be a receipt or
some info that he can provide you to prove he has mailed it.  If neither
apply, then its his word against yours that he did or didn't mail it.  You
could file a mail fraud claim with the Post Office if you really believe
thats what has occurred.  Go to any Post Office and ask for a complaint
form.  How do I know all this?  I'm personally dealing with two different
mail fraud cases that happened to me over Ebay.  Luckily they are only for
small amounts but still I'm not letting them get away with it if I can.

Good luck,

Steve