Classic Warped Rotors

Erik Halvorson hammer_down@hotmail.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:51:46 -0600

The NX2000 brakes (AD22VF) will fit under the stock SE-R wheels BUT you need
to grind off some material of the caliper (outer edge and corner) to make
enough clearance.  I ran some FEA analysis and there is enough material left
after grinding IF you don't get carried away and grind off too much.  I have
about 1/8 +/- clearance between the caliper and the wheel.  I bought the
claliper's through carparts.com and the rotors through phil's.  MAKE SURE
YOU ARE ORDERING THE CORRECT ONES!!!!

BUT!

If you are on a tight budget, just get some OEM brembo rotors for the stock
SE-R brakes.  philsinc.com has em for cheap.  Nothing fancy.  Just direct
OEM replacement but they are manuf'd by Brembo.