please read: two topics

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 10:09:37 -0600

1st topic:  mail order

ok first off i think i got screwed on a over the
internet buy, it happened on se-r.net and it cost me
$163, it was for a jwt fuel rail, the guy said he sent
it on friday march 15 and said it should arrive on
the following thursday, since i sent a money order can
i do anything about it?

if anyone has any experience on how to get even or
justice let me know, this has really set my back on my
turbo install as well as getting my car stolen.

thanks

2nd topic:  stolen classic recovered

by the way I got my car back (it was stolen remember)
they found it in downtown la, took the rims hacksawed
my greddy exhaust, and took the headrests, radio,
jack, jackstands, tools, broadway mirror, and all my
cds.  Atleast i got my baby back though, already got a
mandrel bend 2 1/4 inch 5Zigen exhaust, good sound,
opened some top end.

well i appreciate this list and im happy i don't have
to unsubcribe now that i have my car back.

one more thing, they used a shaved key so other
sentras in los angeles be aware and alert get an alarm
don't be stupid like me and get full coverage
insurance and all mods entered.

later