will altima rims fit?

DanJose52@aol.com DanJose52@aol.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 01:45:01 -0600

Sorry, but the B13's and B14's are 4x100mm, the Altimas, G20's and B15's are
4x114.3(that number may be wrong, and some no-talent assclown that doesn't
contribute anything but correcting stupid trivial shit is going to correct me
on the exact spacing to make himself feel better, but it's a different size
regardless). So you're out of luck there.

There are a lot of cars out there whose wheels will fit, Miatas and Civics
come to mind quickly.

Dan Turk
B15 SE PP